Monday 17 March 2014

BOBBI BROWN
STORE VISIT

Visiting the Bobbi Brown store was an amazing experience as it is the only stand alone store in the UK. We were introduced to the world of Bobbi Brown and told about her story and background. We were then given a break down on the products Bobbi Brown has established.
Bobbi Brown's ethos was about the art of natural beauty, not about wearing no makeup but wearing the right makeup to match your skin tone. Using her products you are able to enhance natural unique beauty without masking it. 


Whilst we were in London I also decided to visit some other stores that I cannot normally access. After going to MAC and picking up some strobe cream, fix +, and chromagraphic liner after being advice by Cher who had previously visited us at university that these were kit essentials. I then picked up a blush called apricot from Bobbi Brown, a beautiful peachy pink shade perfect for giving a natural flush to the cheeks. Afterwards I then went on to visit the Nars and Charlotte Tilbury counters in Selfridges.The last place I wanted to find was an old 24hour pharmacy that I had heard stocked hard to find french cosmetics. After searching for a while on google maps I finally found it and picked up a huge bottle of Bioderma for my kit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment