Monday 7 April 2014

THE RED LIP

Paul & Joe have a key floral theme running through out their product range. I feel it is important to incorporate this within the designing of my looks. For me painting is a great way for me to design me ideas before the final shoot. The enfisis needs to focus on a bold lip for this image. In order to do this the rest of the makeup needs to be kept clean and simple. I will use the techniques practiced in some of my collaborative shoots in order to accomplish this. Paul & Joe is quite a natural brand so it is important the makeup still looks natural with a crisp red pop of colour in the lip.  


To enhance and compliment the lip colour I want to use flowers within the styling ellement of the shoot to add colour and dynamic, as well as to link back to the floral theme I have chosen for my looks.


I feel confident in creating a perfect red lip after using it so much over the past couple of months on shoots. Although I still want to experiment with the different tones of pink and red used in order to create the perfect look for the shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment