Thursday 24 April 2014

SMOKEY EYE
DESIGN IDEAS



This bird was something I have had in my mind since I visited the Paul & Joe counter back at the beginning of the project. The soft browns contrast beautifully against the delicate blue and green tones of the feathers. My brands look is very natural so creating a very soft smokey look is essential, it can't be too heavy or over the top. 


For the makeup I want to keep the colour palette very natural using soft browns and pinks. The look will be very warm and delicate. I will combine this with a lot of texture in the hair which will add a feminine touch to the look. To pull the look together and incorporate the theme of the humming bird I have found a beautiful floral crown to style the shoot.


Soft, smokey, feminine


No comments:

Post a Comment