Wednesday 30 April 2014

METALLIC
DESIGN IDEAS


Paul & Joe focus a lot on natural makeup. To create my metallic look I need to combine soft beauty with a hint of metallic. Initially I was unsure how I would be able to create this as I did not want to go over the top with metallic products. I have decided on a silver graphic liner. Through out this project my liner skills have grown and grown. I feel a liner would create a more subtle look that a metallic smokey eye. Using pastel pinks across the rest of the face with a berry stained lip will really tie into my brand. I will use a gold highlight on the cuspids bow to add another dynamic of metallic to the look.


 HAIR 
I will feature a messy plait look in this image. Paul & Joe and very soft and feminine and a structured plait would not fit with my brand identity. Instead I will loosely plait he hair leaving small sections to fall around the face creating a softer finish which will frame the face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment