Wednesday 23 April 2014

NATURAL SKIN
DESIGN IDEAS

For the natural look it will be essential for me to focus on just enhancing my models natural beauty with specific products that look natural and dewy. I want the skin to look clean and fresh. To achieve this I will first apply MAC's strobe cream as a base. This will add a soft sheen to the skin which will illuminate the skin when photographed. I will then apply a sheen layer of Illamasqua's skin base to even out the skin tone with out looking heavy. Using Estee Lauder double wear concealer I will then pin point any strong blemishes. I think its important that for this look the skin shows through the makeup. The viewer shouldn't be able to detect any makeup on the skin.
To add a soft flush and a pop of colour the the lips and cheeks I will softly blend Illamasqua's cream blush with my fingers into the skin in order to achieve a natural finish.
Mascara can look very intense and for a natural look I feel mascara would look too false so instead I will just curl the lashes to give a natural definition to them.


Highligher can add natural dimension and life into the skin and this will be key to creating a beautiful finish to the skin. The images below are examples of natural looks which I have used to inspire my own design.


PAUL & JOE
Paul & Joe have a star product; Moisturizing foundation primer. 

This look has been designed in order to promote this product. The moisturizing foundation primer captures a sensual glow and radiance in the skin, it is essential I portray this within my imagery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment