Thursday 1 May 2014

ILLAMASQUA
FINAL DESIGN


Illamasqua heavily feature contouring through out their campaigns. I have played about with this idea combining texture and shading to add an out of this world dynamic to the over all look. The textures created are inspired by animal skin and the colours created by Bactria. I want to take a real natural approach to the inspiration of my final look. Going back to patterns that are created completely natural to inspire a design that is forward thinking and unique. 


Practising the look before the assessment was essential to ensure I would know exactly what I was doing at each stage of the assessment. I was also able to establish whether the look would be achievable within the allocated time. 


INSPIRATION
Combining natural textures and colours from nature. The beauty of nature is incredibly breath taking and often over looked. In a world of synthetic creations we often forget how nature can produce such incredible visuals without the aid of technology. We often forget how true beauty lies within what is natural and untouched.  

No comments:

Post a Comment